quick question about senioritis

<p>I'm experiencing it. I have 5 C+s and 1 A / 1B. </p>

<p>Question is, how much does UW care about second semester grades? This may sound like a selfish question, but i'm sure there are MANY seniors wondering the same thing.</p>

<p>Oh, if it helps, I'm accepted to L&S</p>

<p>You are probably OK but B’s would be much more OK. You might get a letter of concern.</p>

<p>By the looks of it, you’re going to get a warning letter (I can almost promise you that). Look for it in the mail in the summer. When student’s second semester grades fall significantly they are either warned that UW does not tolerate such disregard for academics, or their admission will get rescinded. Rescinded admission based on grades usually only happens in very extreme cases, however, such as failing. I highly doubt they’ll rescind your admission. </p>

<p>The warning letter doesn’t mean much (you won’t be put on academic probation or anything), but it’s a very serious letter to get, and somewhat unsettling. </p>

<p>I would try to bring your grades up though. All "C"s and one “B”/“A” is not good by any means.</p>

<p>I’m getting 4 A’s and 1 C in an AP class and i thought I had senioritis. I’m worried too. Is it mandatory to send in second term grades?</p>

<p>I am getting all the same grades(maybe a little better) but my college calculus class is not looking so good. I have to get a 93 or better to pass the class (not only me, the valedictorian of our class is struggling too). I don’t think I will fail but what will happen if I do fail?(knock on wood)</p>

<p>Yes, it is mandatory to send in second semester grades.</p>

<p>I’m in a little better position but still much worse than my first 7 semesters of grade. I got 1 B-, 4 B’s, and 1 A. Will I get a warning because I’ve only had 3 B’s all HS up till now?</p>

<p>no i dont think so. if they were c’s instead of B’s then maybe</p>

<p>Will I get a warning letter from 1 C and mostly B’s… Especially if I was pretty much straight A’s…?</p>

<p>Worry more about doing your best in those HS classes. Spend your time from now on concentrating on learning the material you haven’t and less online here. Who knows- a teacher may be kinder and up a marginal/borderline grade if s/he sees a much better performance as the semester winds down. Finishing with “A” work and talking to the teacher may boost a grade- can’t hurt.</p>

<p>When do you need to send in grades? When the year is over?</p>