Quick Question About the Honors College Application

<p>I just want to be sure about something:</p>

<p>I plan on submitting my High School Achievements/Awards/Activities list and UHP essay tonight…just to give me peace of mind of being admitted to the Honors College. I plan on checking interest in IHP and CBHP.</p>

<p>I have a difficult engineering final coming up, along with two other finals and a project. And, the Fellows application essay is due at the end of this week…so I am crunched for time!</p>

<p>Once I am accepted to the Honors College, which will open up my Fellows application (right??), can I go back into the Honors College application and enter my IHP and CBHP essays/resume during my winter break?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>I have a **difficult engineering final **coming up, along with two other finals and a project.</p>

<p>Are you in high school or college? I think only seniors in high school can apply to UFE and CBH. The UFE app is due Saturday.</p>

<p>If you are a senior and have the right stats, contact Wellon Bridgers and she’ll get you the UFE paperwork so you can meet the deadline.</p>

<p>Wellon Bridgers 205/348-5522 or <a href=“mailto:wlbridgers@ua.edu”>wlbridgers@ua.edu</a></p>

<p>emailing Mrs. Bridgers is better.</p>

<p>Thank you for your response, mom2.</p>

<p>I’m a high school senior but am in my second year of college…so I will technically be a “freshman” and can apply to both Fellows and the CBHP. I have already received a letter inviting me to apply for Fellows and have started on both essay prompts.</p>

<p>I intend to submit my Honors College UHP essay tonight. I can then open up the application and meet the December 4th deadline for the Fellows essay. I just need to know if I can go back into the Honors College application later in December and click the little box for IHP and CBHP, to open and submit those essays, at a later date.</p>

<p>Yes, you can apply for CBH later…but before Jan 5th.</p>