Quick question - Can't find the application fee listed on the website

<p>Hi - This is not a critical question, but I've looked all over the Hampshire website and can't seem to find the application fee listed anywhere. I'm guessing it's around $75 like most of the schools, but I just can't find it. Son is planning to submit applications this coming Monday. Does anyone know?</p>

<p>I just called the admissions office and was pleasantly surprised to discover that there is no application fee. Amazing!</p>

<p>I love Hampshire :-)</p>

<p>@BTMell - We loved it. It reminded me a lot of being at Wesleyan in the 80s. His top two choices right now are Brandeis and Hampshire (Wes is #3). If the locations of Brandeis and Hampshire were reversed, I think Hampshire would win by a landslide. However, he REALLY likes going into Boston, and Brandeis is much closer, so I think it’s slightly ahead.</p>

<p>Hi @Awesomekidsmom - my son felt the same about being in or close to a large city but ultimately, what Hampshire offers won out. He’s taken about half his classes at Amherst College and also has taken a class at Smith and Mt. Holyoke (not UMass for whatever reason). There’s so much available via the five colleges - not just classes but workshops, concerts, etc. - it provides for a really rich environment. Amherst and Northampton are wonderful towns and Peter Pan has buses that both to NYC and to Boston (I think the bus to NYC is a $1 which seems amazing to me). I’m really glad he had such a positive experience at Hampshire. it sounds like he will thrive wherever he’s planted!</p>