Quick question

<p>On the UC application it asks you to enter your “CA SSID Number”. Now on my high school transcript there is a “CSIS ID Number” which is a ten digit number. And there is a “Perm ID Number” which is a ten digit number starting with 4 zeros. Which one do I put?</p>

<p>I bet your permanent ID number is for your HS. Try the CSIS number and see if it fits.</p>

<p>wat exactly do u mean "if it fits"? There is just a blank on the application and I tried both numbers they both "fit" if that's wat you're talking about</p>

<p>bump bump bump</p>

<p>I believe it is the CSIS. At least that's what I was told recently after a UC workshop. My source was not an official though.</p>

<p>ummmm.... ask your counselor?</p>

<p>For me they were both the same thing. And also I go to a high school in SoCal as well.</p>

<p>I don't think this section is important, just make sure you at least have ur ssn on it for identification.</p>

<p>It's your CSIS. CSIS is the organization or whatever that's in charge of SSID numbers. So CSIS is your statewide ID (the one they want) and your Permanent ID is just schoolwide.</p>

<p>I had the same problem. i was told to put the csis #. i wouldn't worry too much about that part. they're just trying to get the most info possible about you.</p>