Quidditch on the Quad!

<p>How cool is this?!?</p>

<p>[University</a> of Alabama News UA Students Mount Brooms for ‘Ground Quidditch’](<a href=“http://uanews.ua.edu/2010/11/ua-students-mount-brooms-for-ground-quidditch/]University”>http://uanews.ua.edu/2010/11/ua-students-mount-brooms-for-ground-quidditch/)</p>

<p>i think my DD is signed up to do this.</p>

<p>: )</p>

<p>My D too! I just found out. She’s going to be a chaser. Fun!!</p>

<p>Google “quidditch on the quad” for a cool student video</p>

<p>That looks like fun! Hope your kids have a blast :)</p>

<p>My D decided it would be safer for all involved if she just cheered from the sidelines :)</p>

<p>*Creative Campus invited the student body to form teams representing different countries competing in the World Cup. The tournament will feature 47 registered teams from campus groups including the UA School of Law, chemical engineers, the Million Dollar Band, Capstone Men & Women and the Japan Club. More than 490 players are expected to participate.</p>

<p>During the tournament, the Alabama International Relations Club is coordinating the teams to create table displays from each of the 47 represented countries. Displays will include information about the country’s culture and literature as well as information on UA’s study-abroad programs.*</p>

<p>Amazing! and fun!!!</p>

<p>I’m officially SOLD to UA. I love Quidditch!!!</p>

<p>Bumping for an important update ~ BUTTERBEER will be sold at Quidditch on the Quad!</p>

<p>[Harry</a> Potter and the Tide Wizard Tournament | The Crimson White](<a href=“HRC addresses housing issues – The Crimson White”>HRC addresses housing issues – The Crimson White)</p>

<p>This promises to be a really fun event for the Harry Potter generation!</p>

<p>D was upset that we missed seeing this by one week!</p>

<p>But next year she can participate as a Bama freshman, right?</p>

<p>There ya go!</p>

<p>Oh gosh, now I have to go to Bama!</p>

<p>^^^That’s what we’ve been telling you all along! </p>

<p>Hey, whatever it takes. :)</p>