Quiet Dorm recommandations please

Hello,

I am an incoming undergraduate engineering freshman.
I want no distrations because I want to survive through rigorous engineering courses
I would prefer to stay in a quiet place (a single room) that is close to my classes and libraries
Can you reccomend a hall for me?

Thank you

PS
Looking at the website, I do not see any halls that offer bathroom that is private or shared by two people.
Are there ones that offer such bathroom?

If you are a female there is the WISE learning community.

You are no different than thousands of other students in the rigor of your curriculum and desire for good study conditions. Most students will be studying most of the week- required to succeed in any UW major. Your first year will be spent taking several math and science courses with many other serious nonengineering majors. There are libraries scattered all over campus and you do not need to be in any specific major to use them.

Choose your dorm where you want to relax and enjoy the surroundings. For some this is the city atmosphere of the Southeast dorms, for others it is the trees and grass of the Lakeshore. Also consider the building style. Some like small, others large or high rises. So many different factors to consider besides your proposed major.