Quiet place for engineering students to study.

<p>On campus, which library or lounge etc do engineering students like to study in and why?</p>

<p>Lol I thought I read “Quite a place…” </p>

<p>I think that Mosher lounge? o.O</p>

<p>Thanks Hillo. I dropped off son @ Mosher last weekend, so hopefully, he has found the lounge. :)</p>

<p>A place to study without distractions is crucial. My daughter found a quiet cubicle in the Physics building and sometimes she goes to the library annex.</p>

<p>It depends on the kid’s studying style. I imagine my kid’s favorite place will be in her room.</p>

<p>When do you generally study? For late night studying, langford is pretty nice. For ChemE majors, you can use an empty classroom in jack E brown after around 7. I’ve never been a big fan of Evans or the Annex-a lot of people go there to socialize and not study, and it can get distracting, even if you’re in a study room. The med sci library on west campus is nice, but stay away from WCL for individual studying.</p>

<p>Speaking of studying, are the libraries open 24/7 or do they actually close? 24 hour library access would be great for us nerds.</p>