<li>Davis, Irvine</li>
<li>Santa Barbara</li>
<li>Riverside, Santa Cruz</li>
<li>Merced</li>
</ol>

<p>Go Ags!!!!!</p>

<p>
[quote]
The UC's are all pretty level academically for undergrads, the biggest source of differentiation in rankings would be prestige (and of course putting the UC you chose over the UC's that you didn't or that rejected you).

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Er, level academically? Is this a joke?</p>

<ul>
<li>Berkeley</li>
<li>Los Angeles</li>
<li>San Diego</li>
<li>Irvine</li>
<li>Davis</li>
<li>Santa Barbara</li>
<li>Santa Cruz</li>
<li>Riverside</li>
<li>Merced</li>
</ul>

<p>Berkeley
Los Angeles
San Diego
Irvine
Davis
Santa Barbara
Santa Cruz
Riverside
Merced</p>

<p>
[quote]
Er, level academically? Is this a joke?

[/quote]

No. For an undergraduate degree you're kidding yourself if you think you'd have a much better education at Berkeley than you would at Santa Cruz. There's some variation in the each schools strengths, but even then the difference isn't much in regards to academics, it has a bigger impact on the number of research opportunities you'd have on campus.</p>

<p>Berkeley
Los Angeles
San Diego
Davis
Irvine
Santa Barbara
Santa Cruz
Riverside
Merced</p>

<p>I'm taking all the freaking opportunities I have!! There is way too much to do, though ironically I find them to post messages on this board more often than I should.</p>

<p>Prestige/Academics:
1. UCB
2. UCLA
3. UCSD
4. UCD
5. UCSB
6. UCI
7. UCSC
8. UCR
9. UCM</p>

<p>Socially:
1. UCLA
2. UCSB
2. UCD
4. UCB
5. UCSD
6. UCSC
7. UCI
8. UCR
9. UCM</p>

<p>I don't think UCB's social side is that bad; everyone on my floor is having fun! Though my floor may be different from the other floors since over half of us turned Greek (17 out of 28).</p>

<p>unlimitedx: I thought 4th out of 9 is good...nothing against UCB at all, I just feel the other three are awesome.</p>

<p>It's alright. We are free to express our opinions.</p>

<p>Though I did visit my UCD friends...</p>

<p>lol whatever floats your boat. I love the college town, laid back atmosphere of UC Davis and know it is a great match for me. There are roughly 7256205620563532 colleges in the U.S., so chances are someone is bound to enjoy the social life at some more than others.</p>

<p>When you choose and undergrad school though look at the program, location, campus, and fit too. Not just what school you think will make the most people think you're super smart. I got into Berkeley but go to Irvine very happily, although I am in honors here and have a scholarship, but look at all your options, don't just go after the "prestige".</p>

<p>I understand how you feel :). When I had to make my decision between UCB, UCLA, UCSD and UCD through visits and lots of thinking, I finally made my decision that UCB would offer me more opportunities (with the best financial aid package as well) and I just love the food there (also UCLA's food).</p>

<p>I'm also working at Lawrence Hall of Science right now, which has been a fantastic experience thus far. Can't wait until I see the hyenas in May... :)</p>

<p>Academics:</p>

<p>UCLA</p>

<h2>Cal</h2>

<h2>UCSD</h2>

<p>UCI
UCD</p>

<h2>UCSB</h2>

<p>UCSC</p>

<h2>UCR</h2>

<p>UCM</p>

<p>Overall Academics (undergrad, grad, phd programs):</p>

<p>UCB
UCLA</p>

<p>UCSD</p>

<p>UCD
UCI
UCSB</p>

<p>UCSC
UCR</p>

<p>Unranked:
UCM <- not fair to judge yet</p>

<p>unlimitedx which uc school do u go to.?</p>

<p>I got into UCSD and if I get into claremont its gonna be a hard decision. how come ucsd has a low social life?</p>

<p>^
says he chose UCB.</p>

<p>anyways, here's my personal choice.</p>

<p>UCLA (<em>.</em>) but didnt apply there :/
UCB
UCSD
UCD, UCI
UCR
UCSB
UCM
UCSC</p>

<p>what would you recommend me between UCI and UCD?</p>