Los Angeles
San Diego
END OF TIER 1</p>

<p>Santa Cruz
Riverside
Merced
END OF TIER 3</p>

<p>TIER 1 & TIER 3 are pretty much set. </p>

<p>a lot of arguements on tier 2 schools like Irvine, Davis, & Santa Barbara. I think Davis is the easiest school to get into among the tier 2 schools and it is a tossup between Irvine and SB with SB winning it out by a little because of the on the beach location, academics, and party reputation at the same time.</p>

<p>next 20 years, most of the UC's will be destroyed, i'm waiting for the giant earthquake, it should happen within the next 100 years, berkeley is going to be demolished.</p>

<p>^^^yup pretty soon cali's gonna be underwater once those polar ice caps melt b/c of global warming....but thats in the future! not like WE have to worry about it...hahaha</p>

<p>wouldn't it be cool if all the UCs get swept away by a tsunami (the one's within a close proximity to the beach... so most of them) leaving the only really mainland campuses... UCR and UCM... the UC system will surivive!!! Only, we're gonna wish it had not.</p>

<p>A few years ago, there was a gigantic natural gas leak, forcing the evacuation of a large portion of Riverside and part of the UCR campus. It's kind of a shame it didn't ignite and raze the school.</p>

<p>UCRGrad</p>

<p>^ lol................</p>

<p>UCD would survive the tsunami, and save the day.</p>

<p>^^ I totally agree with collegemom....GO AGGIES!!!</p>

<p>cal
ucla
ucsd
uci
ucd
ucsb
ucsc
ucr
ucm</p>

<p>cal
ucla
ucsd
ucsb
ucd
uci
ucsc
ucr
ucm</p>

<p>Berkeley
Los Angeles
San Diego
Irvine
Davis
Santa Barbara
Santa Cruz
Riverside
Merced (We don't even know if this school should be placed as 9. who knows maybe in a couple of years it might be in one of the top tiers.....)</p>

<p>Merced (We don't even know if this school should be placed as 9. who knows maybe in a couple of years it might be in one of the top tiers.....)</p>

<p>Couple of years is an overstatement. It took UCSD 40 years (built in 1960) to reach top tier at US WORLD NEWS rankings. UCM is starting at the bottom and should take about 40-50 years to reach top tier. UCSC will have a better chance than UCM in reaching 2nd tier because it was opened like 10-40 years ahead of UCM.</p>

<p>cal
ucla
ucsd
uci/ucd
ucsb
ucr/ucsc
ucm</p>

<p>my current ratings:
ucb
ucla
ucsd
ucsb/ucd/uci <<<really hard to distinguish
ucr
ucm</p>

<p>furture ratings...around 5 years from now
ucb
ucla
ucd/ucsb
ucsb
uci
ucr
ucm btw... i <3 davis...going there next year! who's joining me?</p>

<p>My D will be joining you, she signed her SIR yesterday.</p>

<p>Watch out for all the weed smokers there.</p>

<p>KATP-Channel
You would know about this because....</p>

<p>why do u guys stress davis so much like its a GG UC ? lolz
-Cal
-LA
-SD
-Irvine
-Santa Barbara
-Davis
-Santa Cruz
-Riverside
-Merced</p>

<p>Hey! I've got an idea. Let's all post replies ranking the UCs! We can post the clearly defined 1st and 3nd tiers then place whichever college we got accepted to on the top of the 2nd tier. YAY for justification.</p>

<p>this thread is too predictable.</p>