Rant about my college Roomate

My college roommate’s insist on putting the air to 55 degrees with the fan on high! its fall! She refuses to even have a discussion with me and the one time she ever brought something to my attention was screaming at me buck wild in front of hers and my friends. She’s so superficial and has litterally spent an hour brushing her hair which I wouldn’t mind if she didn’t do it so loudly. And she always brings her flaccid friends around, who will literally insult me to my face I just turn noise cancelling on. Not to mention she always gets home at like 2am and never fails to wake me up. Im seriously thinking of having a meeting with her and my RA because we agreed in the beginning of the year the fan would be 68 on low. Also we have three classes together and one of them is really small and meets four times so it’s just like really weird. She’s just like such a prick and acts like she throws up gold and ■■■■■ rainbows. (she doesn’t) but its not like I care that she talks ■■■■ I don’t really want to be associated with her friends that have nothing better to do than focus on every moment of my life. But it does bother me that her friends are constantly in our room. Especially when I had the FLU and I tried to spend most of the day sleeping and she kept setting the temperature to 55 and her friends came in practically screaming multiple times about me being asleep and them literally insulting the room. They actually sniffed my laundry bag and said it smelled bad? Like no ■■■■■■■ ■■■■. But they don’t do their laundry they pay to have in done for them so I guess they wouldn’t know.

1 Like

The amount of profanity alone, which violates ToS, is enough for me to conclude that this thread adds no value.

1 Like