rc@waj?

<p>I got accepted to waj and I don't really know if the two year commitment is really worth it. Currently I'm on the wait list for rlc and I don't know if I should just take the offer from waj or not. Could anyone tell me what the perks of waj are? My biggest concern is not liking waj and not being able to change dorms my second year. How nice are the rooms/ living areas compared to other halls? Will I be able to survive two years of living in the same place? Also, will I have to move all my stuff out during the summer and move it all back in even if I'm supposed to stay there for two years?</p>

<p>The rooms are small, but liveable. Extremely nice for a hall if you are a freshman. You have AC, a tv lounge on each side of the building on each floor, a small gym in the building open all the time, and pretty much whatever else you would expect in a traditional hall. I think you would be able to live there for 2 years in a row easily.</p>

<p>You do have to moveout for summer though, that is so they can clean the building.</p>

<p>Oh, thank you!
Do you happen to know how close classrooms/other facilities are to waj?
Also, if you have to move out, is there any type of storage area or anywhere I can just leave my stuff for the summer? I live overseas, so moving in and out are going to be my worst nightmare…Neither of my parents will be there to help me.</p>

<p>There are storage services that get advertised.</p>

<p>Westend and D2 are close as well as all the sport places. You can just look it up on google maps, would probably be easier to look at than me describing for this part lol</p>

<p>Link to where it is: <a href=“http://■■■■■■/maps/PAsdC[/url]”>http://■■■■■■/maps/PAsdC&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>West AJ (along with almost all the dorms) are on the opposite side of most of the academic buildings. Some are close to the dorms - most aren’t.</p>

<p>West AJ is pretty cool. Like someone said, you get a nice TV lounge, AC dorms, and I think they do nerf wars every week… I could be mistaken. They do something similar to that every week.</p>

<p>It’s definitely one of the better dorms.</p>

<p>Additional perks (shared by WAJ and EAJ) are: 1) movie theater, 2) large kitchen, 3) game room, 4) super nice lobby area, 5) multi-colored paint scheme and carpets in hallways. </p>

<p>Food options are right outside the door. Your classes are likely on the other side of the drill field but that’s true for most of the other dorms as well.</p>