RD 2022 Decisions

Hooray pcmom!!! We were all pulling for her! What do you think the chances are that she will attend?

Thank you @shoot4moon. She is still waiting to hear from 4 schools, but if I had to guess, I would say CC is at the top right now.

Wow!! maybe they will end up together!! D1 has three friends from college (graduated 2015 from Boston University) that have relocated across the US but still SKYPE and travel together regularly, and have stayed at our house. She just told me that her friend’s brother was accepted for Winter term to CC… great kid. Everyone that DD has met on Facebook and the admitted students reception has been terrific.

@shoot4moon , my son is a Jr at CC. He LOVES it there. It is the perfect place for him. He is coming home this weekend for spring break and I know he will spend the entire week trying to convince my daughter that she should go there. It is an amazing school and we would love for her to go there too, but, in the end, it will be her decision. Perhaps we will see you at drop off in August.

accepted! I participated in the flyin tigers flyin program for CC, which I think really helped my chances!
hispanic female, ib student athlete, 1500/32, good extracurriculars, great essay and supplement, and a letter of recommendation from a CC graduate and sponsor

Has every applicant heard a decision by now?

Might just be competitive. There are few really good LAC’s in the west.

Will they send out snail mail letters for accepted students? If so, has anyone received theirs yet?

For early decision, the portal was updated two or three weeks before we received a snail mail acceptance. They announced the day and time by email and on Instagram a day or two beforehand.

@CC2022 , my daughter got hers today in the mail.

Anyone recently get an email from CC something like this? “We know you have been wait listed by CC. However, you are a highly desirable student and we would like to keep you in consideration, so we strongly hope that you will accept a place on our wait list for possible consideration/admission in the near future.” HUH? Why didn’t they just admit the student from the get-go? So, are they just protecting their yield? Not enough deposits have come in so far, in relation to last year (or wherever) so they want to sure they really have enough students in the first year class? Anyone else get a email or notice like that?