RD Decisions 2013?

<p>Anyone have a clue when these are expected to come out and how? I know they came out around this weekend this time last year, and I hope they're following a similar schedule...</p>

<p>helenab, I received an email from my admissions counselor earlier this month, stating among other comments that "our plan is to have our decision letters mailed by the end of March." After combing through the posts of past years, I too was expecting decision letters to be mailed in mid-March -- perhaps (though it seems rather unlikely, based upon the aforementioned correspondence) we'll receive pleasant surprises via the mail soon?</p>

<p>Did you notice you can no longer check the status of applications?</p>

<p>Not that it was ever easy to make your way to the login site (the link on the page they directed you to wasn't exactly front & center), but I just logged on around ten minutes ago to make sure they got my midyear report.</p>

<p>Thanks, found my way back to the status page. I didn't know they required a mid-year report, none of S's other schools have. Did your admissions counselor indicate that it was required? I now see it on the website, but wonder if it's too late to send it. Argh.</p>

<p>Are you sure none of your S's schools other that Lclark have required one? All of mine have- my guidance counselor takes care of it though. At my school, it's standard procedure that once you have requested transcripts/counselor rec. at one school, they will send your 'midyear grade report' once the grades become available to all of your schools. It's just a transcript update that is your high school's responsibility to report (and yours to make sure it gets there). </p>

<p>Looking back, I may be wrong about lclark needing them? I checked my 'documents status' and although my 1st marking period senior grades were listed twice, I didn't see anything specifically marked 'Midyear report'. They do list on their website that they require '7th Semester' grades as soon as they become available.. I haven't heard that terminology before, but maybe it is the MidYear Report? </p>

<p>.. I am confusing myself.</p>

<p>My son was deferred at three schools that requested mid-year grades, but he's received numerous other acceptances without them. I checked and the status page didn't show they were missing?? It's too late now!</p>

<p>I got my acceptance in the mail today!
Very nice surprise. I also received a 10K a year Leadership Scholarship. </p>

<p>Upstate NY btw.</p>

<p>I'm in. Got an email. I want the snailmail now, though.</p>

<p>you guys that got your admittance, where are you from? Why one an e-mail the other snail mail. Justasleep are you international? rhetz I see you are from NY. What was the date on your letter? cpeltz - you and I should hear soon unless these are likely letters or early admittance</p>

<p>S in WA state got his acceptance letter in the mail today. Yeah</p>

<p>hmmmm
we are in WA (but admittedly in the boonies). Are all the decisions going out now? Or just some? I guess if we don't get it tomorrow I'll know the answer.</p>

<p>strange, I'm a californian and I haven't heard anything yet. logically, the people from the surrounding states as opposed to the other end of the country would hear first just due to speed of mail. hmm</p>

<p>maybe tomorrow?</p>

<p>oh dear, I didn't grammar check that before I posted.......oops too late now</p>

<p>I received my acceptance packet in the mail today, along with notification of a Trustee's Scholarship. I also received an email from Lewis and Clark College later this afternoon with a link to the Inside L & C website. (As an aside, for those of you who had inquired, I'm from California.)</p>

<p>My D just received the acceptance email (hurrah!), but no packet in the mail yet.</p>

<p>well either they are sending out early acceptance letters OR they are following some order - like maybe alphabetical by name (not state) OR they are sending out acceptances BEFORE sending out rejections - no word here - so I am betting on rejection</p>

<p>Perhaps the first sent are those with merit awards. S received Dean's (1/4 tuition) scholarship in letter received yesterday.</p>

<p>^^^^ ah good point</p>

<p>although a lack of such is a rejection in itself.</p>

<p>And will probably make cost prohibitive</p>

<p>Dd applied and was accepted during EA. We're still waiting to hear on merit award.</p>