RD Decisions Class of 2019

I got an email saying that RD decisions will be released on March 16 at 4pm MDT, so I guess it’s time to make an RD thread. I was deferred from EA so I’m praying I get in. soooo nervous omg.

I didn’t get an email :confused: Was it a personalized email?

@raisininthesun1‌ It wasn’t really personalized. It was just addressed to me with my name. Maybe they’re sending out the emails in waves? or sending the decisions out in waves?

“As promised, the Admission Committee will notify you of your admission decision next week. Our Regular Action decisions will be available to you online on Monday, March 16 at 4 p.m. MDT. To access your decision at that time, please log into your CC Base Camp portal. Please be patient as you log into the portal as there are many other students logging in at the same time. Unfortunately, our office cannot provide admission decisions over the phone.
Thank you for your interest in Colorado College.
Sincerely,
Mark J. Hatch
Vice President for Enrollment”

I received the same e-mail as well! I’m super nervous, CC is my first choice.

Hmm I’m worried that I didn’t get an email now. Maybe it was only for EA/ED deferred applicants?

Maybe EA/ED deferred applicants hear back sooner. Would that make any sense?

I think we are all going to hear on monday. I emailed my rep and thats what he told me. I also did not get the email, but I was not deferred.

What if they only send that to students they will admit? Bc I didnt get anything :confused:

@gsants were you an early action applicant?

@earthtosienna no I wasn’t.

I think they only sent them to early action deferred applicants, so I wouldn’t worry :slight_smile: @gsants

@earthtosienna but my friend who applied RD got one :frowning: Thanks for trying to calm me though

Glad this thread was made. I was deferred EA. Good luck today with the decisions comrades.

Also, my base camp seems to be completely empty. Not seeing any of the info I had seen before. Is this happening to anyone else?

yes, this happened to me as well @ctesiphon ! Wonder why…

Mine is also empty!

Good luck everyone! My son is a junior at CC now and it’s been a really good experience for him.

My CC basecamp has not changed at all :confused: I really think I got denied

I really wouldn’t worry about, that basecamp is a totally shotty program. Don’t give up yet! @gsants

Thanks for being so positive for me @earthtosienna‌ :slight_smile:

Well, it appears to me they released decisions early. I was rejected!