RD Decisions Class of 2019

I was wait listed but my decision just disappeared. hmm

accepted!

The base camp program is very confusing. Where exactly do i check for application status?

Waitlisted: 3.94 GPA, 34 ACT.

Ctesiphon – so sorry – I have been following this thread closely bc a dear friend’s daughter has applied – You seem like a gem, and it is CC’s loss. Best of luck to you!

Daughter Accepted for Winter Start from New Jersey.

can you guys post stats (gpa, standarized testing scores, etc)?

Where is the status update exactly on Base Camp?

Nothing has changed with mine yet. I’ve e-mailed my admissions counselor, but we’ll see.

Congrats to everyone who was accepted!!

checked during class and honestly had a heart attack because I was admitted! For the person asking stats: 32 ACT and 4.6 GPA W, unweighted 3.9!

nothing has changed on mine!! What should I do?

My CC Basecamp is still blank… anyone else have this problem?

ACCEPTED!!! IM in disbelief!!! 4.86 W 3.81 UW 30 ACT and lots of ECs.

Did anyone receive an email? The other colleges I applied to sent me an email when decisions were uploaded on the portal.

I’m so salty right now. Rejected.

But waitlisted at University of Chicago? Apparently, UChicago sees more potential in me than a small-city liberal arts college does. Whatever; everything happens for a reason.

Waitlisted. As an international applicant requesting aid, it is insanely hard to get in, but I hoped to do better in Colorado College as I had expressed my interest, and interviewed over Skype.

Awesome! @gsants! See I knew that portal thing was nothing. I just wish mine would show up!! It’s so concerning

I got rejected. this is a really hard blow for me. I worked so hard, and they even wrote a personalized e-mail back.

Oh my god… I got in