RD Decisions

Anyone know when RD decisions will be released? Will the portal update?

Last year, they came out on 24th March. Yes, they will update our portal.

I received an email a couple weeks ago saying that decisions will be released on March 23rd.

When did you get that email?

@Heemee I deleted it so I don’t remember exactly when, but it was definitely around two or three weeks ago.

chance me rd
International student
SAT 1490
GPA 3.8 UW
Essay and recs 8/10 maybe
tons of eca
efc not much, about $25k so requiring a ton of fin aid

Union just announced on Instagram that decisions are being released at 6 pm today. Good luck everyone!

45 Minutes!!

Decisions are out! Accepted!!!

Better than getting up a 7AM tomorrow.

My daughter got in. $15000 for Presidential scholarship and $16419 for Union college scholarship.

My son was accepted - $10K presidential scholarship and $9k grant!

Accepted to the honors college! 20k presidential scholarship 2k grant!
32 ACT
4.38 W GPA
Many ecs…

Accepted w/ 15k presidential scholarship for neuroscience!
32 ACT
3.2 GPA
few ec’s but personal

Accepted into Engineering. $10k scholarship. ACT 29, SAT 1300, GPA 3.6, STEM high school no ranking or AP classes but advanced engineering classes. Legacy.

Daughter accepted biology. $15k scholarship and $13k union grant (which we will lose after freshman year as my older daughter will graduate from college). UW GPA is 3.9 and weightered 4.5. SAT 1300 (weakest part of her application). Great ECs and leadership, Girl Scout gold award, multiple honor societies and clubs, two sport athlete (not playing in college except for fun), 9 APs, did interview and visited campus. She also got into some other good schools and waiting on a few so the decision will be tough.

Has anyone been receiving anything about accepted students days or visiting opportunities? D’s other schools have been sending some really nice cards and emails and nothing from Union. Just want to make sure we aren’t missing anything.

Looks like one upcoming admitted students day
https://www.union.edu/news/calendar/201904/admitted-student-open-house

@Mwfan1921 Thanks. I saw that too. I’m just surprised that Union isn’t being a little more active in recruiting. Its not a big thing, but the stuff she is getting from other schools is fun and exciting. I can’t believe Union isn’t even publicizing their open houses. I want to make sure we didn’t somehow get off the email list!

There was a link (https://www.union.edu/make-union-yours) in the acceptance letter in the portal. They have numerous days/programs and not just a day or two.