RD Notification

<p>Anyone have any idea when and how Hampshire is going to notify for RD? As far as I know all they've said is "by April 1st".</p>

<p>this was on their tumblr:</p>

<p>Letters will be mailed from our office a few days before April 1st so when you receive your letter will probably depend on your geographical location. You should receive your letter on or very close to April 1st. Best of luck! </p>

<p>they also said there would be no emails. if you want to check out the tumblr, its [Happenings</a> at Hampshire](<a href=“http://hampshireadmissions.■■■■■■■■■■/]Happenings”>http://hampshireadmissions.■■■■■■■■■■/)</p>

<p>good luck!!</p>

<p>Hahaha I should have guessed that Hampshire has a tumblr. Thanks so much!!</p>

<p>Is the notification the same for internationals as well? No emails?
I think I’m a few moments away from giving up on Hampshire. I was expecting Hampshire’s notice to be a little earlier than Mount Holyoke’s, but I got into MoHo yesterday morning. Oh well.</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone who’s waiting! Let us know when you get your decisions!</p>

<p>congrats! International students will be notified by email on April 1st.</p>

<p>Last year we heard from Hampshire on 3/28 or 3/29 (snail mail to NY).</p>

<p>I got in with a 50% scholarship! As an international I received an email a few hours ago. I feel like a very much appreciated kid right now. Haha. I hope you guys receive some good news too! :)</p>

<p>congrats!! I just got rejected at Yale so hopefully I get to open a final acceptance letter. :)</p>

<p>I just received an email from Hampshire admissions office congratulating on my acceptance to the class of 2016. I actually live in state, and have not even received a letter in the mail yet. I was very surprised by the email since they made a point of saying no emails, except to international students. So everyone out there, check your email! There may be one from Hampshire!</p>

<p>It’s March 31st and I’m still waiting to hear from Hampshire…I only live an hour away. Anybody in the same situation??</p>

<p>haven’t gotten mine yet either. i think they must have mailed them out today :slight_smile: MONDAY!!!</p>

<p>I hope so! Otherwise I’m calling Monday.</p>

<p>Got my packet yesterday (Friday), I’m in Texas.</p>

<p>I haven’t gotten an email or a letter/packet, and I’m in Ohio. Perhaps they were a bit behind processing them, and sent the letters in multiple waves? </p>

<p>Are there any other U.S. students getting an email, like skyler2?</p>

<p>don’t worry guys…they’ll definitely be here by monday or tuesday!</p>

<p>I am a U.S. student in MA and I received an email yesterday telling me that I had been accepted. However, I have not received the actual letter in the mail yet. It seems as though Hampshire is a little behind on sending the mail out.</p>

<p>Yay! My son just got home from his weekend trip and saw he got an email on March 30th at 4:13 pm that he was accepted! We live in NY and have not received anything from them in the mail yet.</p>

<p>Waitlisted…</p>

<p>I’m really disappointed. I thought that I was a competitive student there, judging based on stats. I was hoping for a scholarship as well - I’ve heard Hampshire to have generous FinAid and I otherwise can’t afford out of state.</p>

<p>It makes me wonder if I missed something or did something wrong on my application. I know that I didn’t do my best on one of the application essays, but the other was very good.</p>

<p>SAT: 1990 (Reading-740 Math- 630 Writing- 660)
ACT: 30
GPA: 3.6 unweighted
IB diploma curriculum
Extra Curricular: Debate, Theatre, NHS, President of Junior Civitan (service club), lots of service hours, work at a grocery store.
White, female, catholic, middle class…</p>

<p>Waitlisted?!?!?!?!? I was waitlisten to my saftey school?!?!?!???!?!?!? *** has the world come to!?</p>

<p>same with me! i was a solid candidate as you are and i was waitlisted! it was supposed to be a saftey school for me. its probably because of affirmative action. we are white, so we get no benefits in our own country.its absolutely ridiculous.</p>