[ul]
[<em>]SAT I & II or ACT: 1260/800/710/690
[</em>]GPA, Class Rank/Size: 3.0911 uw, 101/1065
[<em>]APs / other stats: whatever
[/ul]
Major awards/ECs:
[ul]
[li]NJ Gov. School[/li][</em>]Ernst & Young Summer Internship @ Miami
[<em>]I run three businesses (with my older brother)
nothing else really...
[/ul]
Subjective:
[ul]
[</em>]Essay: Really bad I wrote it on the spot in 15 min. I thought I would be rejected because it was so bad
[<em>]Teacher Recs: All great, all my teachers love me.
[</em>]Counselor Rec: The best she's ever written. I spend around an horu there, everyday for the past 4 years.
[<em>]Interview: -none-
[</em>]Hook (if any): Youngest E&Y Intern ever and the three companies (I just really wanted to show them that my thing is business and I've always wanted to do that)
[/ul]
Personal:
[ul]
[<em>]Location (State or Country): NJ
[</em>]Ethnicity & Gender: Hispanic Male
[<em>]Major strength/weakness: Math and Physics Whiz.
[</em>]Your thoughts on your decision: I probably got in because of the Letter of Recommendation I attached written by the director of the Miami division of Ernst & Young. I thought it was a big deal, I unno.
[/ul]
Any other comments: I have a future now! Lol, I'm waiting on Boston Univ, but I think i prefer the heat over the cold. Oh, when I came home I wuldn't have checked the mail but there was this bright orange and green envelope that wouldn't let it close ^_^!</p>

<p>Did you get any merit money?</p>

<p>Umm... let's just say I fasfa told my dad we would only get financial aid if the school cost more than $64,000... so no, I don't. I'm happy though, at least I have somewhere to go. Yesterday at about this time I had nowhere, and even if it's not the greatest of schools academically, i'll get the most I can out of it. As long as they don't limit me or prohibit me from learning and asking questions, I'll be fine. I can't wait for BU's letter, then it will really be hard. </p>

<p>Nice weather and ehh school (business).
Bad cold weather, ugly Boston girls, snotty stuck up people, but a better school.</p>

<p>I'd probably go with BU</p>

<p>Accepted</p>

<p>Domestic</p>

<p>School accepted to: School of Architecture</p>

<p>Stats:
SAT I & II or ACT: 1390/ 29/ 730/660/630
GPA, Class Rank/Size: 3.673uw, 3/57
APs / other stats: Human Geography(4) English Lit. (3) U.S. History (3)
Major awards/ECs:
AP Scholar, Awards for writing and math, Dean's List
Lots of leadership positions (about 5 clubs/activities)
Internship in Accounting (go figure)
Subjective:
Essay: it was ok....about switching schools in tenth grade
Teacher Recs: great.....overembellished in my opinion
Counselor Rec: good i guess....she didn't let me see
Interview: -none-
Hook (if any): African american i guess........and i already have my two year degree
Personal:
Location (State or Country): FL
Ethnicity & Gender: African american female
Major strength/weakness: strong in most subjects......weakness?...don't really have one
Your thoughts on your decision: not surprised that i got in......surprised i got the 3/4 scholarship though.....</p>