RD?

<p>S is anxiously awaiting his decision. He's heard from everyone else on his list. Has anyone heard when they'll be mailed? Also, will they be available online?</p>

<p>Last year it looks like it was March 22nd, so I think we have at least a week more to wait. My D still has a few others to hear from as well but she was extremely happy yesterday to hear from Lawrence which in her top 5.</p>

<p>Congratulations to your daughter! My son got in to his top choice, American University, but with no merit aid. Alll his other acceptances have come with generous scholarships, so he was disappointed. He’s now really anxious to hear from L&C. He visited last fall and loved it. </p>

<p>Isn’t that the way it goes? There was no merit in my D’s letter from Lawrence so we are assuming none. I don’t have a good feeling about L&C $$ but she is patiently waiting for all the info to decide.</p>

<p>Do you know how the admissions office will notify? (Email, portal login, snail mail?)</p>

<p>Last year people posted that they received emails on Friday March 22nd, so I am guessing we will hear via email tomorrow.
However last Friday L&C admissions tweeted “L&C Admissions ‏@LCAdmissions Mar 14
It’s been a busy few weeks, but we are almost ready to start stuffing decision letters!”</p>

<p>Finger crossed for e-mails tomorrow!</p>

<p>We just received the acceptance email! Good luck everyone!</p>

<p>Email said acceptance packet to follow in mail</p>

<p>Accepted! Congratulations to everyone:)</p>