Readmitted Students: What GPA did You get Readmitted With?

Howdy all,

So, I’m a fairly new member to the forum who’s looking to apply for Readmission in Spring 2016 and thought that I’d ask around to ballpark a figure if people feel comfortable sharing.

For some background: I attended A&M for my Sophomore year as a Political Science major from Fall 2013 to Spring of 2014, when my grades took a proverbial nose dive and tanked my GPA to just low enough get me academically dismissed from the College of Liberal Arts (but not the University altogether). I don’t want to stray too far off topic, but this was due to a fairly serious psychiatric issue that wasn’t diagnosed until the following Summer, so I followed my psychologist’s advice and decided to take some time off instead of appealing the dismissal to get things sorted out in my life. So, I decided to attend Blinn College in Bryan to get an Associate’s in History and finish up most of my core requirements before attempting to return to TAMU. I’ll be graduating this Summer and my GPA should be somewhere between a 3.4 and a 3.5, depending on how the rest of this semester goes.

Anyway, I recently decided to lurk on various forms to see what other people got Readmitted with only to find a variety of 3.6’s, 3.8’s, 3.9’s, etc. I originally got admitted with a 3.4, but I don’t know how that compares with the majority of readmitted students. (And, yes, I do know that GPA is not the only thing being considered on the application.) So, I’d thought that I’d ask and see what other people got readmitted with–granted you feel comfortable with sharing.

Thanks (and hopefully) Gig 'Em!