Really confused how to write my ACT test score

<p>Hello everyone!
I have a question about writing ACT score in UC app…
Does UC app only considers single setting score?? If this is true that is quite shocking…
Because I got my highest scores in each different dates.
So even if I have taken two tests, do I just post one which have the best composite score?
Let’s say I took September test and October test. They have same composite score but different scores in each section. In this case, can I just write the October score and send both(Sep and October) scores to UC?</p>

<p>Plus, when I send my scores to UC schools, should I send to each school? or just send it to one UC school which I apply? Coz I heard that UC shares my ACT score if I just send it to one UC school… Though, I am not sure whether this is right…</p>

<p>Give me your ANSWERSSSSSSSSS</p>

<p>UC does not do super score.</p>

<p>When you enter your scores into the applications, put your single highest sitting. When you send your scores, however, send all of the tests you took. And that is correct, you may send your scores to one UC and they will reach every campus you applied to.</p>

<p>JeSuis, I have a further question.
You said I need to send all of the test I took. Let’s say I put October ACT test in UC app as the highest score. Do I still need to send September test even if I did not write it in UC app?</p>

<p>Um, I have no idea. I just know that with the SAT they send every score you’ve received unless you omit certain ones, but the UCs do not allow you to do that.</p>

<p>But I have only taken the ACT once so Idk how that works. Sorry</p>