Rec Letters

My son is about to submit is application. His teachers have uploaded their rec letters and they are currently in his locker on the Coalition app. On the A&M website it says it’s best to upload the rec letters through Howdy. Can he pull those off his Coalition locker to upload them to Howdy? He is worried he will submit his app and not be able to go back and get the rec letters. He doesn’t have a hard copy of them and he cant print them so the only way to upload them is from the Coalition app. Can anyone help?

@TexasAggie99 Sorry I can’t help with your question, but I have a question for your son. Which essay prompt did he answer on Coalition? I found that the prompts they are posting are not the same as those on TAMU and ApplyTexas websites. Looks like they’re still posting last year’s prompts?

Have him contact the guidance department at his school. I’m sure they will have come across the question before.

@TexasGuy2019 he asnwered the first one, Tell us your story prompt. I did notice the wording was a bit different but ultimately it seemed like it was asking the same question.