Reccomendations for Senior Year Class Scheduling?

<p>What do you think of my schedule so far? Is it enough? I am currently in 3 APs, and 1 honors class this year(junior year).
Also, does gov./econ over the summer count as one of my core subject classes for the year?</p>

<p>Summer School - Gov/Econ

1. AP Statistics
  2. English CP
  3. Astronomy CP
  4. Appreciation of the Arts
  5. ???
  6. ???</p>

<p>What classes would you reccomend? I know I need at least one more class.</p>

<p>anybody have any info??</p>

<p>If you're taking the gov/econ class at a community college, it'll go under junior year grades, not senior courses.. as for classes just take a foreign language or some other elective fulfilling a-g requirements they don't care that much</p>

<p>well what major are you thinking of going in as?</p>

<p>maybe if you're going more toward science/math, take another science course.</p>

<p>English/history? then take a language course.</p>

<p>I would recommend a foreign language though... it would round out your schedule.</p>

<p>Take Calculus B/C</p>

<p>Im planning on going into business.
Which is why I am going to take the AP econ test and the AP stat test.
I'm thinking about taking German 1/2(new class oferring next year), and AP Art History. Anybody have any experience with AP art hist.?</p>

<p>I took Art History at a CC during the summer of my junior year and it was pretty awesome. They don't offer it at my high school, sadly. :(</p>

<p>Art History depends largely on what kind of teacher you have. The class is generally lecture with art slides...so it can get pretty boring and people usually sleep during class... But the class itself isn't that hard. To ace art history, i suggest you read, read, read, and read. Once you get that done, the class is pretty easy and cool.</p>