Receipt of transcript?

<p>I mailed ds’s transcript at least three weeks ago, but it is not showing up as having been received yet on his account or portal or whatever it’s called! Lol! Do these take longer to process?</p>

<p>Do not ever feel worried about calling and talking with UA staff. They are very helpful and can check for you. I can’t recall how long it takes - they could be just busy…or it could be lost. Best to find out now if the latter.</p>

<p>Where exactly do we look to see if it has been received? Thanks ahead for the info/</p>

<p>If you are talking about applicants for 2014-2015, have your child log into their myBama account. Click on the Academics tab. Under Admissions, click on Check Admission Application Status. Click on Fall 2014 under Processed Applications. Scroll down. Under Requirement, it shows everything required and when it was received. DD’s transcript shows are received on 7/2. We requested it less than a week before that so it appears they added it in fairly quickly. Good Luck!</p>

<p>For this year’s incoming freshmen, how do we know their HS sent a final transcript and BAMA received it?</p>

<p>Thanks for reminding me about that web page. I did go look, but I am actually trying to see if the final transcript was received, and unfortunately that information wasn’t there (daughter is starting this fall). Also, does anyone know if there is a way to see if the immunization form was received?</p>

<p>Yes, this was for my ds who is applying for fall 2014. I will have him call in the next day or two. </p>

<p>Thank you.</p>

<p>Good luck Hoggirl! And whyme1 and TXArchitect, while I can’t answer your question, I imagine if it wasn’t received, you would hear from them!</p>