Reed Class of 2027 Official Thread

This is the official discussion thread for Reed Class of 2027 RD applicants. Ask your questions and connect with fellow applicants.

Is there any thread for Reed early action?

1 Like

do you know the decision date for EA?

Just got waitlisted at Reed. Does anyone have any stats about how many ppl are accepted from the waitlist?

Read here on page 1:

1 Like

Sorry you got waitlisted. Good luck to you! was this EA or ED2?

Based on common data 5300 out of 6200 (Total applicants - admitted) were offered waitlist. Does that mean Reed pretty much offers everyone who applied and was not admitted place on waitlist? Only about 1k outright rejected from applicants looks like.

That is odd but it looks like it! I just went and looked at it.

Are the EA decisions out? How were applicants notified?

It is unusual to waitlist ED and EA applicants? I thought usually they are deferred to RD at most schools.

3 Likes

EA acceptances have been coming for last couple of months. Today they released all EA decisions and looks like many (most?) people who were not admitted have been put on waitlist.

EA! I’m still happy with a waitlist decision as it isn’t a flat out rejection lol

2 Likes

Yeah same here! But looking at number of waitlist candidates I wonder if it really means what it is expected to mean: Your profile is eligible for admission :slight_smile:

1 Like

The latest is February 15th, however applicants have already received decisions.

For example, I received my official acceptance on the 11th.

1 Like

Congratulations!

I thought I would start the regular decision discussion. Are they still sending acceptances in the mail?

When do these come out? After today, I’m thinking DD won’t even get accepted to community college…

I am also wondering.

It is often on a Wednesday, so maybe tomorrow? However, they usually send packages in the mail and you don’t see it on your portal for a few days.

I know the feeling. Last weekend was brutal.

Would anyone happen to know when RD decisions will be released? And is it at the same time for both local and international students?

2 Likes

Bro you are also here :sweat_smile: