Regents Scholarship

<p>Has anybody received or has received this scholarship in the past? If so, could you give me an insight look at what to expect from it? I heard that all Regents Scholars are required to live in Mosher. Is this true?</p>

<p>My good friends and I have the Regents Scholarship. Not all with it have to live in Mosher; there can be anywhere from 600 to 900 new recipients per year. The biggest thing is that you live on campus at a dorm and attend the events laid out for you (Fall banquet, Spring banquet, and whatever group events you are assigned to.)</p>

<p>Last year, my group went to Paris, another to Italy, and another to Spain I think. Some groups go out to eat alot or study together etc, it usually depends on your major, ex. business school kids are sometimes grouped together</p>

<p>All in all the scholarship really helped me meet people and do some pretty awesome things I would have never been able to do! Not all have the same experience, but here is to hoping you get a great group</p>

<p>Okay, thank you! Sounds like it’ll be a good experience, PLUS the scholarship they give is very generous :)</p>

<p>Yes! It is a great scholarship, I believe everyone is assigned a mentor as well; you get alot of what you need to ensure you do good your freshmen year and the amount itself is generous indeed. Everyone’s experience differs but I had a great time because of it :D</p>