Regular Admissions Decision Online!

<p>hi
i was just talking to admissions staff and they told the decision is up online after 5 EST today..fingers crossed.
do post your decision..
thanks</p>

<p>5 minutes past 5, no update yet.</p>

<p>Apparently VT loves pi day... good luck to everyone!</p>

<p>12 minutes past five... no update yet! ahhhhhhhhh</p>

<p>How to check status online ? the side is too ... busy !!!!!!!!</p>

<p>yeah i dunno that is what the lady told me on the phone. </p>

<p>a friend of mine got his decision.. dunno whats goin on.. be patient ..it is a virtue.lol</p>

<p><< Going to VT for engineering '08, WOOOOOOOOO</p>

<p>Waitlisted - 3.5, 2290. :(</p>

<p>denied ...***..GPA 3.85. ACT 29</p>

<p>3.5, 2290 = waitlisted ????????????? for engineering ?????????????</p>

<p>You must be kidding !!!! That stat is qualified for honors college !!!!!!!!</p>

<p>Wait list - is there any info on their website that gives you info on the wait list?</p>

<p>I heard about the decision coming today, but where are you guys checking it?</p>

<p>i got waitlisted too...3.6, 1150</p>

<p>Freshman</a> Application Status | Undergraduate Admissions | Virginia Tech</p>

<p>is where you check it.</p>

<p>mfh390: don't you feel silly for worrying now?</p>

<p>Got the email with the pin 5 min ago, Offered Admission to Vt School of Engineering!</p>

<p>Im in with a 3.5 and 1820's on the SAT's (lol) and no not engineering. The college of liberal arts and whatever. YAY my college search is over!</p>

<p>I got in. 3.1gpa, 1450 (1980) SAT. So Happy.</p>

<p>I looked at the common data set a little bit ago, and if I remember correctly last year 52 students out of 1444 were accepted off of the wait list.</p>

<p>Waitlisted students have about a 3.6% chance of being admitted (according to the common data set for last year)</p>

<p>where are the results?....all its showing me under application data is term and type...and only my SAT verb and SAT math scores are displayed...what the hell is wrong????</p>