Regular Admissions Decision Online!

<p>If no decision information is really stated, then I'd contact admissions about it. Secondly, I'll remind you that this isn't something to stress about. Whats happened with the decision has already occured, and theres nothing that can be done to change that.</p>

<p>waitlisted gpa: 3.52 act: 31</p>

<p>Hi everyone,</p>

<p>Are all students that applied regular decision being notified by email to check their app status or are decisions coming "in batches"? Two of s's friends who have applied RD haven't heard anything yet and we were curious as to what is happening elsewhere....any info from you all would be appreciated. Thanks so much! Dal, hopefully good news for you from Blacksburg......although I think I remember you saying you wanted to go out of state.....</p>

<p>Yep. I already got admitted to Georgia Tech and Rose-Hulman. I like them a lot more (for my personal tastes), so I'm happy with my other options. My parents were the ones that kept pushing for VT due to the price, so I guess you could say this was actually in my favor. Now I have a bit more leverage to go to the out of state school I want, rather then my parents trying to get me to go to the cheapest priced school =)</p>

<p>Congratulations to those that were admitted.</p>

<p>accepted into engineering (plan to do aerospace)! 1270/1850 SAT, 28 ACT, 4.36 gpa, 3/+500 class rank! but probably wont be able to go b/c too expensive since i'm OFS</p>

<p>surprised my friend got in with like 3.0 and 1000 sat o.o</p>

<p>wow im shocked i got in? College of engineering 93 average 1220 SAT 700 math satII, great essay, great recs. Im from new york now i gotta pick between vt or binghamton......</p>

<p>well, i was accepted. if i go, i would do the VTCC. but i think i will go to the Virginia Military Institute instead to do Navy ROTC - so there will probably be another waitlister that will get in.</p>

<p>grats to the waitlister that takes my spot. lol.</p>

<p>wow some highly qualified applicants got deffered/denied</p>

<p>I got rejected....
Ive wanted to go to VT ever since i was a little kid</p>

<p>3.1 GPA
540M 540V
23 ACT comp
Eagle Scout
Dad went to and graduated from VT
Varsity Letters all 4 years in 3 sports
tons of other ec's and clubs
Recomendation letter from prof @ HU</p>

<p>****ed.</p>

<p>Waitlisted.... Vtech was my 1st choice. i'm a realist and understand I'm probably not getting in.
I've been bummed out for past few days. oh well
3.36 gpa, 1320/1600 SAT, undecided.</p>