***Regular App UW-Madison Fall 2018 thread***

Many of us have applied and are hoping to get into UW- Madison(myself included) so please post your standardised test reports and GPA(any curriculum you have studied in) and if you are In state or OOS or International so that we can approximately put our competition into a perspective. Also mention any top 3 ECs of your and how good you think your essays and LORs are. Go Badgers.

I studied in an Indian curriculum school and my grades are pretty good if not the best, grade 9 -9.8/10 CGPA, grade 10 - 10/10 CGPA and grade 11- 89.9 % (its freaking tough) and grade 12 predicted score given by school - 96.4%(IDK how). SAT 1440 750-M, 690-R; and ACT -32 with a superscore of 33(if it helps) Toefl -110. I have had around 350 hours of volunteer service and I guess my essay is decent( 7.5/10). I have done 1 internship in Robotics company and CS(my intended major so I hope it helps) and a summer Program at Boston in Robotics and involved in a lot of cricket and basketball 9 through 12. Also I have Subject tests : 800 on math 2, Chem and Phy.

I live in Bahrain so sports opportunities are minute, although I was in the reserves team for Bahrain National cricket team and went to Malaysia for the ACC U-16 cricket cup and also inter-school cricket events and am active in basketball in my school although we have no proper tournaments or organization.

I wish to pursue Robotics and have made that clear in my essay and tried to show my love for it and why I am interested in it. I have strong Recs and I love going to MUNs, I have been to 13 MUNs including one inside UNHQ in New York where I won a verbal mention and have won over 5 wards. My activity essay is based on MUN conferences. I dont really aim for Scholarship, tution should be fine.

I took the ACER examination for Science and Maths(not soooo prestigious) and got 100 percentile internationally and high distinction in maths. I also was a part of a cricket tour to India under CFI( cricket federation of India).

I am part of a global community at Young Scientist’s Journal (www.ysjounal.com) and am an editor and have edited over 15 articles based on Science. I am also part of a community called Young Coders who are working on making a website.

I wish to major in CE or CS and am an international student living in Bahrain