Regular Decision 2016

Does anyone know when/how regular decisions come out?

They tweeted today to watch your email accounts for news.

Acceptance emails went out on March 20th of last year, which was a Friday. So hopefully it will be this Friday or next.

I heard that someone in my grade found out yesterday, but I’m not sure.

athletic recruit? @dbach415

I haven’t gotten an official email from Lewis & Clark yet, but I noticed that if I go to “Financial Aid Shopping Sheet” in the WebAdvisor portal, there is a document there that lists a scholarship, which I assume means I was accepted and got the scholarship even if not completely official yet. Just FYI in case anyone else is anxious and wants to try it.

I noticed that as well. D’s had a 10K scholarship.

D has an award listed in the shopping sheet as well but no decision notification.

oh no… don’t see anything in my portal. where’s the financial aid listed for you guys? i’m worried now

edit: logged in again and found the section. mine has no data in it… oh well

“Shopping sheet online is not available at this time.” and “no information” in financial aid

ok update: waitlisted. sad, it was in my top three and I was excited to go see it. my counselor was pretty sure I’d get in without an issue but you never really know

SAT: 2150, 800 W 700 CR 650 M
GPA: 3.63 UW
APs: 5 on lang, took us gov, lit, psych, and art this year

:frowning: I was planning a visit up there and actually reserved a tour a few days ago but I think I need to cancel that now…

I got an email on Friday for my decision and then another email today to notify me of the financial aid award. I was accepted, but won’t be going because even with a 17k scholarship, I can’t afford it.

ACT: 31, 36 English, 36 Writing, 34 Reading, 27 Math, 27 Science
APs: 5s on euro, lang, lit and 4 on apush. taking ap bio this year
other stuff: strong art interest, mixed race female from south dakota, lots of speech & debate achievements

I’m definitely bummed that they couldn’t help me more with financial aid, because the area and school seems so nice.

Accepted into the English program. I’m undecided on Lewis and Clark, as I just haven’t had much time to get to know the school better.

Any advice? Also, what’s the up-to-date acceptance rate, I heard that google had an old statistic.

@QrtyUiop US News & World Report has LC’s acceptance rate at 66.6%. I think the stat is based on 2014 data, so it’s a bit more recent than google’s.

Just an update - LC revised my financial aid and did offer some need-based aid but it’s still way too high (around 30k). Still wish they could help me out, but it’s no big deal now that I have two other acceptances w/ great finaid packages (URochester and F&M).

I received an email asking for my parents bank statement on March 11. Is this a good sign? Does anyone know when international applicants hear back?

Decisions went out last week. Check your email spam. Also if you applied for financial aid you should check your portal. Although they don’t put admission info there you can see your financial aid award if you got in.

Even for International student? For am still reaciving emails from the International admissions saying We have been preparing to send almost all of our admissions decision letters, as well as financial aid and scholarship awards. I reacieved this email today is any one else reaciving these email? Again anyone have an Idean on when I might hear back? @Momof7thgrader

Accepted.

4.0 GPA (Unweighted, but 10 Honors/AP Courses)
2000 SAT (630 CR, 660 Math, 710 Writing)
Won’t go into detail on ECs, but IMO they are really solid
Essay was great
19k in merit aid

accepted off the waitlist! gpa: 3.76 act: 27

Congrats! Did you get an email or phone call? Son got email yesterday asking if still interested.

@waitinlinmom an email