Regular Decision 2020

Accepted!!!

OOS Architecture
32 ACT (36 Eng, 27 M, 34 R, 32 S)
4.00 uw GPA, 4.15 w

@student810 my friend got accepted. I haven’t heard back yet. Does anyone know if they’re still releasing them, or is that it? I REALLY cannot wait another month I’m losing my sanity.

I am in state. Nothing yet.

no way to tell for sure :confused: @bmac504

Daughter is instate… Still waiting

I’m out of state and still haven’t heard anything.

Instate NOVA. Applied 1 day before it was due, got “offered admission”

I am in state as well. Nothing.

@dweaver16 did you just get your decision?

My S was “offered admissions.” He only applied to one college, so he’s in to the school of engineering.

We’re out of state and haven’t heard yet. My daughter applied in October regular decision.

@kooth12, the letter should definitely say, although I am sure a call to VT Admissions tomorrow would clarify it as well. Congratulations on you admittance!

We live in California and have not visited VT yet. Son also got offered admission at Clemson, so it seems like we need to take at trip to see both schools.

Daughter out of state nothing yet!

@bmac504 Yea, it showed up under the Application Summary just a little bit ago!!

I’m out of state and haven’t heard anything either

@dweaver16 How long ago?

I am pretty certain that those who were deferred ED will not hear back today. I’m curious if anyone was denied. Thanks and congrats to those who were accepted. A great accomplishment.

VT admissions twitter says that all offers of admission during this wave are to first choice major

VT Admissions Twitter “Attn: #VT20❗️All offers of admission during the Feb. round are offers into the student’s first choice major.”

@bmac504 probably around 4:30