Regular Decision 2021 Discussion/Results Thread

It says in bold, “Offered Admission,” in a pretty big font. It’s also in dark maroon (I wonder why? :P) @jtdubs @hokies1215

AWESOME!!! Congrats

Does anyone here know how to tell if you got accepted into your first choice major? It doesn’t indicate anywhere on the application page…

Last year they said anyone accepted on the February date was accepted into their 1st choice major.

Mine still is not working

Mine is also not working :frowning:

I’ve never seen a decision release as poorly executed as this one… Get your sh*t together, VT.

wait so my first choice was university studies… so does that mean I got rejected? since I haven’t heard back from them.

Same. Cannot get onto the site. I guess it’s probably best to walk away and try again later tonight. Maybe too many people are trying to access the guest site right now. Good luck to all and congrats to those who have been lucky enough to get on and have found out their acceptance!

MoneyMan* No, its means they haven’t finished reviewing your app yet.

I got in the website. It says nothing different, so I guess I’ll find out in March. I applied Jan 15

If you get access to the page, click on “application info”, then on “fall 2017”

Nothing changed again… guess i’ll be finding out March 17th.

when did you apply?

are you instate or OOS? @lucky77

I don’t have any decision on my page and I applied early decision. Instate.

Still won’t load .-.

I got an error message, too,and I can’t even get to my portal page. Go figure because when I logged in this morning, my portal page came up. I think something is wrong with the site or it is maybe too busy right now.

aye got accepted and got about 10k in grants (in-state)! Applied for engineering btw

Accepted!! Guys try logging in on your phone. The portal wouldn’t load on my computer so I tried my phone and it worked.