Regular Decision applicants:Check your app status!

<p>I got admitted! I just saw it today and the status page says I got offered admission! The decision wasn't there yesterday so I'm really happy that it came this early :D. For what, though, I'm not sure, I applied for engineering so hopefully for that!</p>

<p>GPA:3.17 UW
SAT:1920
Good ECs and Personal statements
International</p>

<p>VT was my first choice so I'm really happy!!!</p>

<p>I just checked my status page but there hasn’t been any changes. Congratulations though on getting accepted xoot!</p>

<p>xoot7aa7 - When did you apply? Thanks.</p>

<p>I applied mid-December. I’m surprised I got the decision before others…</p>

<p>No changes on my status page either…congrats x00t7aa7</p>

<p>xoot7aa7… where exactly did you see the admission decision? And, congrats!</p>

<p>No change on my status page either. Is it possible that xoot received notice early since he/she is an international student? Don’t international students from some countries require longer amounts of time to get student visas?</p>

<p>I also just checked and I have been offered admission
SAT - 2000
Maths - 740
Writing - 650
Reading - 600</p>

<p>Good Recommendations from Physics and Maths teachers</p>

<p>I’m an Indian student so I don’t know my GPA…
Virginia Tech. wasn’t really my first choice but still i’m quite happy :)</p>

<p>Is the status page through the VT Information System? My D’s status still says Regular Decision Applicant… will this change when a decision has been made?</p>

<p>bluehen85…Our screen names as so similar!! I am assuming you are a U of D graduate also. </p>

<p>From what I read last year, under “application data” there will be a new line added under admission term and admission type that states whether they are accepted/rejected/waitlisted.</p>

<p>No news here either! Good luck to your D!</p>

<p>I guess you’re 4 years younger than I… Thanks 89</p>

<p>My S application’s online status says ADMITTED… Check your status… He is OOS applicant</p>

<p>D status was changed to admitted today as well</p>

<p>D was admitted today! She would be a 4th generation Hokie!</p>

<p>4.0 GPA
2160 SAT
1/290 class rank
instate</p>

<p>Nothing for me so far.</p>

<p>why are some people finding out?</p>

<p>I think on the website it says that people that qualify for honors would find out today.</p>

<p>Some people who were accepted today do not meet the honors qualification: minimum 3.80 GPA and 1350 SAT (Math and CR). I’m wondering what’s going on…</p>

<p>I was accepted as well. Pleasant surprise on a random February 17th, I suppose?</p>

<p>I got in, too!!</p>