Regular Decision Class of 2023

If anyone knows the stats of people that have already gotten in, can you post them? or chance me? I’m terrified!!

Good Luck to everyone!!

They are posted!! My son got in!!!

+1 My son just checked his portal and was accepted to engineering!

@hokieinCO Congrats. PM if he wants any info re: Innovate.

Waitlisted for engineering. Is there a good chance I’ll get in?

@LittleLiam what are your stats?

@genesmasher

GPA : 3.4 (2.8 Fresh and Soph, 4.0 Junior and Senior)
ACT : 32
OOS
Extentuating Circumstances for low grades

waitlisted for architecture

gpa 4.45 weighted
sat 1460

@hokieinCO I had dreams about it too!

ACCEPTED!!
Political Science
4.34 W
1390 SAT

@pungie2000 Congrats!!! So excited for you :smiley:

Congrats to all! Very thankful my son got in today! I can breathe again…

Looking at financial aid… apparently residency status is listed in your acceptance letter? I believe we receive those by email later, right?

@“VA–>NC” Congrats!! It was a huge relief for me, too!! What is your son majoring in? Mine is Business, Undecided.

@cathang Aw that’s rough. With those stats I would expect to get in. don’t lose hope and good luck in April.
@LittleLiam Tough for engineering, but other majors could still be competitive.

I just checked my decision and it says: Application cancelled. Student did not submit requested information by deadline.

I have reviewed my entire application and nothing is missing. What does this mean?

I was waitlisted. :frowning: I’m a little disappointed since I worked so hard both academically and outside school in my interests. My stats are below.

SAT: 1480 (770 Math, 710 EBRW)
GPA: 4.0 unweighted (including community college courses in Calculus III and University Physics II this past fall; currently taking Differential Equations)

I’m now concerned I don’t have a shot at UVA and other similarly competitive colleges.

@hokieinCO @cbl1 @ShenVal18 Thanks for your inputs.

In other news, I just got in @ college of engineering!
4.34 GPA, 1520 SAT, 6 AP classes, 1 year of wrestling, not much ECs, had a summer job

@joshmachine Congrats!!!

A note: I applied to the College of Science, not engineering.