Regular Decision Thread C/O 2O16

<p>Regular Decision notifications should start at the end of next week so if everyone could just post here when they get their decisions and their stats for future reference!</p>

<p>End of next week?
Are you sure?</p>

<p>Yep, My GC spoke with an Admissions Rep who said they would start sending out decisions either the end of this week or next week.</p>

<p>Rejected :(</p>

<p>im really sorry to hear that. did you apply RD and it just posted on your myUM account today?</p>

<p>I didn’t get any letter yet, but I got an invitation for the Singer Scholarship. So, admitted :)</p>

<p>I’ve been waitlisted. How likely is it that I will actually be accepted in the future?</p>

<p>Wow, people are starting to hear back? How long until everyone hears?</p>

<p>Also, to those who have heard, did you get an email or did it just come up on your MyUM?</p>

<p>Sign into MYUM and you may find your admissions decision in a letter there (which you’ll also receive as a hard copy, not necessarily as an e-mail).</p>

<p>yea I applied RD and it showed up</p>

<p>Where is everyone who got in from? out of state? in state?</p>

<p>I don’t get what is going on…</p>

<p>Anyone know why this is being done so randomly?</p>

<p>hi, just saw today that i’ve been wait-listed after being deferred from early decision, very surprised and pretty heartbroken…
here are some of my stats:
Im in AP Literature, AP Psych, AP Macroeconomics, College Spanish, Honors Math and Physics. I also took AP World, AP US History, AP Language and Composition, honors math, 4 years of Spanish, and 4 years of sciences during high school.</p>

<p>SAT:
Math 600
Verbal 640
Writing 680</p>

<p>My unweighted gpa is a 93 and my weighted gpa is a 95, obviously on a 100 scale. My school doesn’t rank us.</p>

<p>Captain of varsity volleyball for the past 2 years
Captain of my club volley ball team 9-11th grade
In NHS
Work at Vacation Bible School in the Summer</p>

<p>I had a pretty boss essay and great recommendations</p>

<p>Accepted.</p>

<p>Received letter today, so no idea when they notified me online.</p>

<p>I received an $8000 per year Collegiate scholarship</p>

<p>I was disappointed considering the news of $24,000 scholarships students received last year…</p>

<p>Is that good?</p>

<p>SAT: 1910
GPA (UW/W): ~3.9/6.4</p>

<p>EC: Better than most with many volunteer hours, awards, interns, etc.</p>

<p>Got in with a 3.1 UW, 3.9 W, 2200, NMF, good extracurriculars. Where does it say if/what scholarship I got? I found out online and haven’t gotten my letter yet. I am an NMF, which is supposed to mean I will get a Dean’s scholarship, right? Thanks and GO CANES!!!</p>

<p>I can’t find my decision online. I could only find a link which states “Application Documents Received” on my UM.</p>

<p>^that just means you havent gotten your decision yet. they don’t do it all at once…unfortunately</p>

<p>They do decisions in batches, not all at once.</p>

<p>Also, they are more generous with scholarships for early decision and early action applicants.</p>