Rejected Engineering Major

<p>With the competitiveness of the COE at TAMU, how are things going to work if our application is still in the reviewing process (with a declared major in the COE), but spots in the COE are filled? Are they going to notify us on our application and ask for us to declare another major before they process our application? If admitted into TAMU under another major, but wishes to still do engineering, should I go to TAMU under another major and plan to transfer into the COE the upcoming semester? Thank you for your opinion and help!</p>

<p>For me, I had chemical engineering as first choice and chemistry as second choice. When I got the two tabs in Howdy it changed in AIS to say that my first and second choices were both Chemistry.</p>

<p>I also declared chemical engineering as my first choice, with biomedical engineering as my second, both in the COE. How will my majors change then, if not admitted into the COE? Should it be advised to enter under a different major and attempt to transfer into the COE whenever possible?</p>

<p>not sure how that works</p>

<p>Does anyone know what happens when we are placed in the Undeclared College as a major? Will we then be able to request another major, such as Chemistry, upon admission to A&M?</p>