Release Date for RD??

<p>Does anyone that was accepted RD in previous years know when the decisions are released? The website says by 4/15, but the student commitment is required by 5/1. I'm wondering if they really wait until 4/15 since that leaves almost no time to consider, visit etc...</p>

<p>Thank you,</p>

<p>I heard that they start releasing in mid-March… I’m hoping that’s true, but I don’t know for sure. I was deferred from the EA pool so this is absolute torture!</p>

<p>Here is a thread from last year that seems to show that UM again starts letting those with scholarships know early. Good luck to all (especially you erical12!).</p>

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-miami-florida/662862-regular-decision-early-notification.html?highlight=regular[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-miami-florida/662862-regular-decision-early-notification.html?highlight=regular&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>When do transfer decisions come out?</p>

<p>April 15th for Transfer students I heard.</p>

<p>Just got accepted!!! RD :)) GL guys</p>

<p>where are you from?</p>

<p>Friends daughter applied regular decision and heard on Tues.</p>

<p>do you know her sats? location?</p>

<p>I’m from IL :slight_smile: my stats were decent I think.</p>

<p>Does anybody have this “There are no required documents on file at this moment.” under their “Documents” tabs in MyUM? Does it mean that they received all of my documents?</p>

<p>A lot of people from my school applied RD and found out they got in today… If I have not found out yet does this mean I proly didn’t get in?</p>

<p>I got in today :slight_smile: as did many people from my school but I doubt it means you and all the other people who did not find out today got denied. Be patient, there is still a lot of time left for decisions to come out.</p>

<p>My son get his acceptance today…saw it in his MyUM</p>

<p>For those who were accepted yesterday…where are you from? and what are your stats? what major?? so many questions…sorry! Congrats to you all!! :)</p>

<p>Hey everyone! I was accepted around March 9 i think! I only found out when they sent me a giant envelope! I’m from florida and my major is Journalism! jmom91, what stats are you asking for in particular?</p>

<p>thanks kchels, for responding! I am interested in what SAT/ACT scores and grades kids have that have been accepted and what their major is. I see a range of scores on some of these threads, and I am wondering if certain majors have different qualifications. It seems that those who have the really high scores are the merit scholarship kids, and not everyone will have those scores and grades that get accepted.</p>

<p>Bottom line, this is my first D going to college, and the wait is putting me over the edge :)) I can’t even imagine what she, and the rest of you, are feeling!!! Of course, reading these forums can be a good thing, and an addicting thing, which is a bad thing!!</p>

<p>Much luck to you! :)</p>

<p>where on your myUM can u check if u got in or not for RD?</p>

<p>for me the decision just appeared the second i longed on and after that it was under the admission tab</p>

<p>oh…if mine still says “Your application has been sent to the admission committee for review. We appreciate your patience during this time and will mail your admission notification according to the application option you chose.” then…is that a bad sign?</p>