Reply date?

<p>Does anyone know what Geneseo's reply date is for Spring 2009 applications (I'm a transfer applicant)? I've looked but have found 2 or 3 different dates, so I was just wondering if anyone had the official one. Thanks! :)</p>

<p>Seaswan,
are you asking for the reply date for freshman spring 2009 deferred spring acceptance? My son applied last year, was accepted with deferred spring 2009 admission and just received a post card requesting a 300.00 deposit and a reply before 12/01/2008.</p>

<p>Oh, I should've been more specific - I meant the date when applicants are notified of acceptance/rejection.</p>

<p>Sorry about that, but thank you very much for your response! :)</p>

<p>For Spring 2009, I was told that decisions were to be released on October 15th, this Wednesday.</p>

<p>Oh wow, that's so soon! Thank you very much!</p>

<p>Do they all release the info on the 15th? Or do they just start releasing the info up to a certain date?</p>

<p>I'm trying to Transfer in as well..</p>

<p>I would imagine that they would do transfers as rollling admission, taz.</p>

<p>So, has anyone heard anything?</p>

<p>I haven't heard anything yet.
I called just two days ago, and they told me to expect it sometime within the next 2 weeks.</p>

<p>Haven't heard anything either.. I did hear from Buffalo a while back. But not Geneseo..</p>

<p>I got my letter from Geneseo just yesterday!!</p>

<p>I got mine today! Good luck to everyone & congratulations to all who get in!</p>

<p>When did you all who have already gotten your letters put in your applications? </p>

<p>Its obviously rolling because not everyone has gotten theres, so first come, first serve im assuming!</p>

<p>also, what are your grades in highschool/college</p>

<p>i had 93s in highschool and at midterms at Nazareth College i had a B.</p>

<p>I'm still waiting my letter..!</p>

<p>taz when did you send in your app? i sent mine in about three weeks ago..</p>

<p>I sent mine at the end of September (I think the 20th). Good luck!</p>

<p>didnt get it today..called to ask what was going on and was informed that a college i took a course at didnt get their act together and didnt send out my transcript for two weeks. hopefully there wil be a spot for me this spring...</p>

<p>I should call them too. I send everything off at the end of Aug...</p>

<p>I sent the application around the 7th/8th of October...
I don't know why mine was processed so quickly...</p>