Request change of major

<p>Hi, does anybody know how to request a change of major? I am an international undergraduate freshman for fall 2013 btw. I've been searching but haven't found an answer. I was accepted into biomedical sciences, but I now realized that I want to do molecular and cell biology. Is there anyway to change into that major?
Thanks</p>

<p>applicant.tamu.edu ?

<p>but I only see my two options of majors, is there a button to request a change?</p>

<p>In the second line below them, it says “Click here to request a change of major” with “Click here” underlined and in dark red.</p>

<p>I only see this:
Choice College Major Degree
1 Veterinary Med & Biomedical Sc Biomedical Sciences Bachelor of Science
2 Agriculture & Life Sciences Genetics Bachelor of Science
Note: Your major may change as a normal part of the admissions review process.</p>

<p>Housing Application received 12/16/2012.
Due to heavy mail volume, it may take up to three weeks for your document to appear under the Documents Tab prior to processing by Admissions staff. Although documents may be processed after the December 1 scholarship deadline, all complete documents received by December 1 will meet the scholarship deadline. Please allow ample time for processing after your transcript appears in the Documents Tab, and do not send additional copies of your transcript unless instructed to do so by Admissions staff.</p>

<p>Maybe I can’t because I am an international freshmen?</p>

<p>Possibly :o
I’m sorry. You probably can just sign up for BIOL courses and then turn in a Change-of-Major sheet when you get to A&M.</p>

<p>Thanks for the answer, but is it possible I can do it before getting to A&M? maybe emailing someone?</p>

<p>Start with emailing Admissions. Maybe they can point you in the right direction.</p>