Rescind Acceptance

Hi I’m a senior that was accepted ED I to GW. I have had some health problems and have been working long hours for the past two marking periods which have resulted in a significant decrease in my averages and I was wondering if anyone could give me their take on the chances of me getting my offer rescinded. These are my grades (as in projected final averages since GW only looks at the end of year grades) 2 Bs, 3 Cs, and possibly one C/D. The class I could possibly receive a D in I am also at risk for losing credit in because of poor attendance. Also keep in mind I wasn’t really an +A student to begin with, the transcript that I submitted to GW that got me accepted had it’s fair share of As, Bs, and Cs. Any advice/opinions are welcome and appreciated as I am extremely nervous that this could mess up my chances at attending college next year.

AS long as you can somehow get that D/C to be a C, you should be fine, but my bigger concern are these health problems, and if they will be resolved before you attend GW.