Rescind? Are my grades that bad?

<p>Thanks, guess I wasn’t gifted enough to figure out your story problem. I will report this to my local school board. </p>

<p>Please come to Racine and show me the great school system sometime.</p>

<p>In this thread, we’ve noticed some conversations about weighted and unweighted GPAs. Not all high schools have weighted grades and for those that do, the counselor reviewing an application can see both. As we look at a transcript we also review the classes the student has taken and the level of difficulty. We will recognize, and note, when a student has taken challenging classes given what’s available at their high school.</p>

<p>Haha I also went through an epic senior slide my last year of high school. You’ll be fine though, as I have not heard of one student getting rescinded from UW-Madison.</p>

<p>But seriously, Wis75 is right, you should start learning better study habits now. UW-Madison is very challenging academically, and if you do not go into your first semester with the right “study-first mindset”, you will probably be disappointed with what you get for grades.</p>