Rescind?

<p>I got a D in my Ap Literatue class in first semester, but I am making up the A-G credit through an extra English class this semester. The reason why I got such a low grade was due to a medical reason that caused me to be hospitalized and I was gone for 2 months-but after I got out I made up all my classes…except my Literature teacher did not pass me. </p>

<p>I got accepted to UCD, UCI, and UCSB-which school is more lenient towards students who get a failing grade their senior year? I notified UCI, but I heard no reply back yet-I know they all have the policy of a 3.0 GPA. Yet I know they also make exceptions as well. </p>

<p>Along with this, if I do accept UCI’s SIR as they haven’t contacted me back, would it be possible to accept UCR’s SIR just in case they rescind me?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>The best thing to do is to call each campus and ask them directly. Not sure which campuses are more lenient…actually by their policy, this should be an automatic rescind. Even if you make up the A-G requirement, it might not be enough…explain your medical problem to them thoroughly. You have a shot. I don’t know what else to say. SIR to UCI if you aren’t worried about losing your money. The best thing to do though would be to contact them BY PHONE. Get an answer ASAP cause the deadline is drawing near. Also, don’t expect UCR to be a fallback. They’ll probably rescind your admission as well.</p>

<p>I asked them directly, I called them multiple times, and I sent out the message, explaining what happened-howing responsibility for my actions-notifying them beforehand so they can’t hold anything against me. I didn’ take the SIR, because if I did and then notified them, my counselor told me they have a better chance of rescinding as you didn’t tell them ahead of time. </p>

<p>SO YES, I was not rescinded, thank you God. Now going to take my SIR. :)</p>