Residence Life

<p>For anyone attending Geneseo in the fall, did you recieve your residence life info. yet? I for one am extremely disappointed that I am sharing a double room with two other people. I know these things happen, but I didn't think I would get stuck in one. Does anyone know if every room with three people eventually gets it down to two people? Or do we just have to share the double room for the entire year!?! </p>

<p>So, where is everyone going to be living? Did you get a hall you wanted and is anyone else in a double room with three people?</p>

<p>hey melfly-I am only going to be a senior in h.s. but I have a friend who is going to a school only for the fall semester and then transfeering somewhere else. perhaps the third roomate is doing the same and they just needed a place to put her for one semester. just a guess??</p>

<p>I have a good buddy who goes to a SUNY - Yeah, it'll be a set of bunkbeds and a single bed in your room all year. Seems they're trying to avoid building new dorms.</p>