Residential Life

<p>Hello there, I am currently applying to A&M Housing and had a question about what exactly "coed by suite" means? I've been getting mixed answers after searching through various sites.</p>

<p>So does coed by suite mean that rooms are same-sex? Are the bathrooms same-sex too? What does coed by suite entail? Is it true that only the living and kitchen areas are shared?</p>

<p>And for those who are currently attending A&M or who know anything about it, which res hall did you live in? What are the pros and cons of coed vs same sex? </p>

<p>I plan on requesting for Engineering LLC, does anyone know what it's like?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>if youre a boy, you will share the bathroom with a room of boys. then the next suite is girls who share a bathroom with girls. then the next suite is boys on and on. don’t know of any dorms with a kitchen in them, except for like in the hallways. Mosher (Engineering LLC) is girls and boys on the first and second floor (by suite or hall i think) and the 3rd and 4th floors are boys only. it’s a very quite dorm but not strict at all on visitation stuff. my girlfriend is a mechanical engineer in Mosher, and feels like its not much of a “LLC”. although having engineering roommates is a plus. She’s paired with a chemical engineer though</p>