Retail Establishments at The Lofts

<p>Any idea what retailers and restaurants will be coming to The Lofts?</p>

<p>Good question! </p>

<p>I hope that PF Changs puts a Pei Wei in there. PF Changs was looking to put both restaurants into the Ttown area, but then the tornado hit and everything got put on hold.</p>

<p>I heard that a Whataburger is coming, but don’t know where.</p>

<p>The developer is in “talks” with a specialty grocer (Whole foods??), a hotel, restaurants, and smaller retail. I’m guessing that a dry-cleaner, coffee shop, sub shop, etc will be there.</p>

<p>I heard on the grapevine (a friend who knows a friend who knows…) that Whole Foods is negotiating or being sought after.</p>

<p>Love me some Whataburger!</p>

<p>A hotel??? Isn’t that a significant deviation from the original plan?</p>

<p>If it’s Whole Foods my wallet is in trouble – on the days my D decides to be paleo/glutenfree/vegan/name any other dietary trend she reads in Triathlon magazine she could rack up a hefty bill there.</p>

<p>Trader Joe’s? No GMO’s and no HIGH PRICES LIKE WHOLE FOODS.</p>

<p>Riggo, I think a hotel has been part of the original plans. I see a hotel mentioned in an article that was written awhile ago.</p>

<p>edit:</p>

<p>Just checked. Yes, the hotel was mentioned at ground-breaking in 2012.</p>

<p>Since Whataburger is open 24 hours and is very good, I’d love for one to open. I was at a Whataburger in B’ham a couple of weeks ago and was told that one is coming to T-town.</p>