Review Admit Freshman: Help!

Hi! So, I’m sending in my application to Texas A&M soon. Since I’m not a Texas resident and live in Michigan, I don’t qualify for top 10% admits. I was looking at the “Academic Admits” criteria and I meet everything except the SAT score. I have a 1310 and they require a 1360. I just took my ACT literally yesterday, so I guess I may have that score soon too. If I don’t get a 30 on my ACT (what the academic admit requirement is) and end up being a review admit, how long does it take to get an acceptance letter? I know on the website it says mid/late March, but for anyone that went through this process, did you get yours any earlier? Thank you so much!

Depending on the major, you most likely will hear Feb-Mar. Could you possibly hear a decision before then? Possibly. Not likely before Dec 31.

Do you have any tips for me as a review admit?

With your application, do all of the optional things. 2 Letters of Recommendation, optional essay and extended resume.
Send in your new ACT scores the minute it is available. Since you took the ACT prior to Dec 1, you will have until Dec 31 to submit the scores. Your application will go back in line to be reviewed with the new info.
Then sit back and enjoy your Holidays. There is no time schedule for admissions to roll out and whole colleges do not release all at once. There is not much else you can do at this point except to make sure everything you have is the best it can be.