Review admit???

<p>Daniel,
The updates tonight should be for the applications that were processed today. We still have a couple weeks until the end of the month, but I’m hoping to get word by next week so we can get housing or other options in motion. Keep your chin up and we should all hear soon.</p>

<p>We are LOV in the alphabet but S T I L L W A I T I N G.</p>

<p>Had an “off the record” discussion with someone in the know… Here are a few things I can share (I Think)

1. When you applied DOES have a lot to do with if you get in and when you get a response.
  2. The Top 10% rule is killing the process. Top 10% is in PERIOD, even when they are from bad schools. I was told of several instances of top 10% being 3.00- 3.25 GPAs.
  3. The school is FULL. They are overextended significantly.
  4. Best option to get in is PSA ( if not on BLINNTEAM). They have priority just below Blinn Team, and it’s only 1 year. Several stem schools seeking out PSA’s.
  5. HUGE influx of apps from SEC areas, 500% increase was what I was told.
  6. Don’t be discouraged or upset. Lots of kids that would have walked in no problem 2 years ago are getting the hammer!</p>

<p>Yea, the process obviously isn’t alphabetical (we are G’s) or application date (Sept 2011) specific. All I can believe is there is still room in the Biomed and Ag & Life Science colleges, otherwise we’d have had a no-go by now.</p>

<p>Well we are JEN and haven’t heard… Hopefully soon!</p>

<p>Yes hopefully soon. Has anyone received a decision that is not an auto admit from out of state?</p>

<p>I just got rejected. Thanks so much a&m for making me wait that long. I guess I’m going to work really really hard to get a high gpa and then transfer to UT Austin</p>