School Doesn’t Rank, assigned top 25%
ACT: 28
Sister went to A&M
2 Rec Letters
Lots of extracurricular and Service Hours </p>

<p>Step 3 September 20th </p>

<p>Waiting…</p>

<p>Good Luck to everyone and keep posting! Also post your acceptance!</p>

<p>Have y’all been checking your Howdy portal? Usually there are only two tabs, home and applicant…but, supposedly if you are accepted it becomes four tabs…before the AIS changes. So…please post if u see the four tabs!</p>

<p>I also heard that texas A&M usually sends out admission decisions on wednesday afternoons</p>

<p>I think you may be correct about Wednesdays! I noticed some people received acceptances yesterday! Still waiting…</p>

<p>two weeks and on step 5! so excited for my D. Review Admit, don’t know what major. assume we will find out from official letter? Good Luck to everyone!</p>

<p>Etxcat, that’s so awesome! What a relief, huh? We r still waiting…</p>

<p>Congrats to your D, Etxcat!</p>

<p>Just moved to step 5 today applied Sept 3. Step 3 September 20. Was accepted into the business school today</p>

<p>Congratulations! are you planning to live on or off campus?</p>

<p>Hang in there aggie88! You will be next!</p>

<p>That’s awesome!!!</p>

<p>Thanks. I do not know yet about on or off campus though. Congrats to you also and good luck aggie88</p>

<p>Congrats, Lastlegion!</p>

<p>Applied 10/1.
They show transcript received on 10/15.
30 ACT composite, 33 English 28 Math
102.5 GPA
Lots of EC’s and awards
School doesn’t rank, but it’s one of the “recommended and distinguished” schools. (Actual rank is well within the top quartile, though.)
The waiting is nerve-racking…
My S is getting acceptance letters and scholarship offers from other schools, but he only wants to go to A&M. (Dad is an Aggie and he’s grown up wanting to be an Aggie.)</p>

<p>he’s in that magical 25% and has high test scores and GPA. I’m certain he will make it. it took my D 2 weeks to get her acceptance but she applied a little earlier and they prob have more applications to review now. have faith!</p>

<p>Actually if he is in top 25% and has 30 on ACT then he is an auto admit!</p>

<p>OK, so my sweet daughter gets SAT scores back today, and gets a 1360!!! but…her math score is 580…not quite the 600 for auto admit… So…taking ACT one more time on Saturday… Her CR score was almost perfect tho :)</p>