review admits, post stats, what step

<p>I would submit the sat score anyway because it is over 1300 and the math is soooo close!</p>

<p>Yep, we are…just want a shot at on campus housing! :)</p>

<p>I guess I’m just nervous because of the non-ranking thing…even though I know what his actual class rank is, that wasn’t sent in because it’s a nonranking school. Instead, they send a transcript and school profile, and A&M assigns a rank. He doesn’t even move to step 3 until a rank is assigned and that can take up to three weeks, then it goes to review. I just want to get the ball rolling on housing, etc., and S really wants to apply for the Honors program if he qualifies. I know, just have to be patient … He’s gotten other acceptances, but only wants to be an Aggie.</p>

<p>Hey TXmom95, your son will prob be auto academic admit due to his 30 on ACT…on unranking schools it usually gets top 1/4 assigned by TAMU…so shouldn’t b a looong wait!</p>

<p>We see 4 tabs today in Howdy!!! :)</p>

<p>Step 5 just now!!! Thank you God!!! :slight_smile: This review app took from about August 15th till Oct 31st… Glad the wait is over!</p>

<p>Congratulations, Aggie88!!! So happy for you!!! </p>

<p>We still don’t have four tabs…hope that doesn’t mean another whole week or longer…keeping my fingers crossed.</p>

<p>Congratulations! It’s such a relief isn’t it!</p>

<p>Congrats Aggies88!</p>

<p>Hello! I was in the top 10% but fell out to 11% so I am now a review admit!
I was devastated :frowning: but I am not giving up! </p>

<p>Industrial Engineering
Female/Hispanic/In-State
Top 11%
SAT 1110 (V+M) </p>

<p>Submitted application: 10/16 &processed 10/25
Step 2

• Waiting for the transcript/rank to be processed!
    Submitted: 10/16 </p>

<p>How long did they take to process your transcript?</p>

<p>BTW:
Congrats to everyone who has been accepted to far! Woot :)!</p>

<p>Sorry for double post, but I have finally moved on to Step 3! :slight_smile: 11/3</p>

<p>But there’s something wrong with my rank…well, MY rank is correct but the amount of students in my class is way off! It’s two hundreds kids more than it should…which places me well into the top 10%.
Has this ever happened to anyone?
I will have to let admissions know Monday.</p>

<p>Peachers, I’m sure they 'll fix it straightaway…when my S’13 used the “Contact Us”, he received a reply almost immediately. As busy as they are, they are VERY responsive.</p>

<p>Celebrating today!! Class rank assigned yesterday morning, four tabs on Howdy portal today!!! Whoop!!! So happy & proud!!!</p>

<p>Congrats, TxMom!!!</p>

<p>Thank you, Cromette! Looking forward to being an Aggie Mom! (I’ve been an Aggie wife for 27 years.)</p>

<p>Hey, we heard on wednesday that my sweet daughter was in! Now i’m an aggie and an aggie mom! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations! I’m so happy for you!
I just wonder how your daughter raised her Reading score so massively? Almost perfect! How did she do that? What kinds of Prep books did she use? I have done lots of practices on the Blue book from CollegeBoard, but I constantly missed 18-19 questions, which would get me a 580+. :(</p>

<p>Thanks! She has been a huge reader all of her life, we homeschooled K-8. She started taking the SAT in 7th grade with Duke TIPP…so she has done it about 5 times. She used the Princeton review books earlier but not this year much. She is a good math student too, but not very fast…so she never finishes the math sections. :)</p>

<p>My son applied 8/1 under review and we finally see 4 tabs today! He wanted MEEN (first choice) and Aerospace (second choice), but now his first and second choice have been changed to Aero. This is it, right?!</p>

<p>Hi, with my daughter, on the same day she went to four tabs, the step on AIS changed to step 4 and 5 late in the afternoon. But her two major choices stayed the same. In a few days you will get the big white envelope in snail mail that will have the given major to be sure. :slight_smile: Congrats!!!</p>