review admits, post stats, what step

<p>Thanks aggie88! Nothing yet - hope we don’t have to wait until Wednesday for confirmation. Since Mechanical Engineering filled up, I’m assuming he’s been assigned his second choice. SOOOO proud of all these review applicants! Thanks and Gig 'em!</p>

<p>Baroth, I am so happy the four tabs finally showed up! Never had any doubts! I am praying for more tabs to show up for my S. Congrats!!!</p>

<p>Hey every body. I heard a lot about howdy four tabs. Now its being almost a weak since i saw my four tabs on howdy but AIS is still on step 3. My student information in my record tab tells me that i have been admitted but the AIS is still on step 3. I am just wondering about is it a good news or i still wait for AIS… can any body share my stree i am so stressed up with step 3</p>

<p>Congratulations aggie88 and baroth! Woohoo! or…Whoop!</p>

<p>usman6877 - It can be as much as 2 weeks. Try to be patient. I know it’s difficult. ;)</p>

<p>Wow! Thanks for posting I thought it was just me waiting and stressing with four tabs at Step 3! usman6877 - what do you see that shows you’re admitted? cromette - thanks for the encouragement. Maybe Wednesday really is the magic day?!</p>

<p>oh yea baroth i guess the my record tab has a student information link i just clicked on that link and it appears that my grades are transferred i am admitted and i haveno holdsfor registration. I think its all ehat i can considered that i am in but AIS is still on step 3 and it teased me now…do u saw any thing through student information or my registration status links. I also called them and the sweet lady said your decision has been made and they will send us the letters later this weak so it might be Wednesday or thursday</p>

<p>cromatte thanks for encouraging but is it possible that you have four tabs and they send you a rejection</p>

<p>Usman6877, don’t worry! It takes a little while, but the progression seems to be the same for everyone. We got four tabs on Nov. 3, AIS updated on the 7th, and letter arrived on the 10th. I’ll bet you see the AIS change tomorrow…don’t be surprised if it’s later in the day. Hang in there–the waiting is the hardest part. Have you thought about housing yet?</p>

<p>TXMom95 - We’re assuming Mosher (Engineering LLC) will be full. I lived in Krueger and I know its tiny. He likes Appelt since his sister was in Underwood. No roommate at this point. Any thoughts?</p>

<p>All - Regarding apartments - my DD is at The District on Luther and we’re very pleased. Keep that one on your list when the time comes to go off campus.</p>

<p>yaa hopefully but what four tabs are that means your are good and just wait for offical acceptance… time is passing like… lets see hopefully ais brings good news for all of us and we will meet in tamu… is their any one who knos what i need to do for off campus housing because if we get in this should be the next step to worry</p>

<p>txmom95 yup i am planing to live off campus if i got in and for further i dont know what else i need to do for housing i am plannig to visit tamu after thanks giving to see what are the options for housing… do you have any further information regarding the housing</p>

<p>Just to add, when I got accepted (Nov. 8–Mid Thursday, so they update AIS on that day too), I didn’t even have the four tabs, so don’t fret everyone else who doesn’t see it… :slight_smile: I got the tabs probably the beginning of this week. Yesterday I got my letter in the mail! </p>

<p>@baroth,
I went this past weekend to A&M and I asked if Mosher would be full right now and they said no/most probably not (I don’t remember which lol). So don’t loose hope!! Hopefully it isn’t because im going to apply tomorrow for housing.</p>

<p>They said the new dorms are almost more than half filled!</p>

<p>thanks peachers… i got my acceptance… yahooooooooooooooooooo i am super happy</p>

<p>DS accepted! Housing app done!</p>

<p>@peachers- called housing today and Mosher isn’t full. Playing with the roommate finder is kind of fun :)</p>

<p>woo!! congrats usman6877 & baroth’s DS!!! :slight_smile:
so excited for our class!
Class of 2017 !! whoop! </p>

<p>@baroth,
That’s a relief! Did it take very long to complete the housing application? I told my parents tomorrow that we should sit down together and fill it out. I’m looking forward to applying. :)</p>

<p>@ peachers</p>

<p>Not long at all!</p>

<p>hey peachers and baroth can i ask u guyz about your class and major. and also please guide me how to make a living becasue i heard that on campus living is a bit expensive or if anyone knows how to find a near by offcampus residence or a roommate</p>

<p>I got into Industrial Engineering. </p>

<p>Uhm, you go check on different Texas A&M Class pages on Facebook but I would suggest to try on-campus living until you can budget yourself well enough to extend another commitment like an apartment. That’s what I’ve been told.</p>

<p>Sent my application 11/3 and went to step 3 on 11/16. Hoping I won’t have to wait until February to find out the decision but I probably will :confused: congrats to everyone who has already found out!</p>